Monday, December 19, 2016

Artist Solomon Shankar "Iku" dainikasamga the intimate.



Kathmandu - Artist Solomon Shankar "Iku" dainikasamga the intimate conversation of the new magazine:
I was in Malaysia. A phone call. My wife heard about the bad news. She married the love of a wife betrayed me. While the film symbolizes the pain, the pain of his wife on the other hand, was very space.

Malaysia percent and committed su!cide to plan the meantime unhurt. However, I first remembered - the viewer's love for me.

... Saying my child pleads ikuiku to follow, collecting autographs.

And every sorrow comforted remembered my parents' support. Then began to make themselves strona. So that today I have found to be darsakamajhamai.

film covered
I have tasted the taste of both life superhit and sapuraphlapa. Entries best man to bring one million and one would realize Road. Iku made 24 thousand dollars in the forest after a good income myanale I Iku hausiera 85 thousand dollars, but he did not create them back again. The film was a loan to make some friends. Later they began suppressing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment